Thursday, May 13, 2010

yvonne's bag











I haven't posted in awhile. My grandma passed away last year around when I stopped posting. She was the reason why I created this blog. I had a hard time posting after that. However, I feel that the people receiving and/or ordering my projects should be able to access them on line. I will start posting everything back on again. Please feel free to post comments, questions, or maybe orders on line.

This bag is for Yvonne. Yvonne works for O.I.L., which is a non-profit company that is working with Andrew and I on our dream house on Midsummer lane. She is in charge of our account and coordinating all work schedules, ect. She has been very patient, kind, and when needed pushy. We love her and appreciate all she has done. She has also taken on the roll of being our realtor, in essence saving us realtor fees at closing. O.I.L.'s goal was to get us our dream house "the cheapest way possible". Yvonne took on the house when we presented it to her and we will always be grateful to her. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment