Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kathy's Work Tote


This tote is a new style.  This is only the 3rd of its kind, and I had a lot of fun with this pattern. Changing it up to make it more useful and washable. Kathy wanted a tote for work that would look more professional.  She let me pick fabric choices on this bag and the 3 bow tie bags which was a lot of fun. If she only knew how long I can spend in a fabric store.  Poor Andrew.  He decided to wait in the truck.  Do you think he realized I was gone an hour?  lol.  The black, white and red on this bag looks great together.  This bag is also quite a bit bigger then the bow tie totes.  It really holds a lot with 6 large pockets on the inside and 1 pocket on the outside.  I have also had a lot of fun corresponding with Kathy.

Thank you Kathy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kathy has been telling me all about you and even though we've never met, I feel like I know you. Now that you are on Facebook maybe we will be able to get to know each other better!

    By the way - I love this bag you made for Kathy... the red, black and white color combo makes it look classy and professional!

    ReplyDelete