Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vinyl Machine



Well I haven't posted in a while...once again life is busy. Who could have guessed with 4 kids. I don't know how people do this. I felt like a headless chicken yesterday. With only 2 weeks until school.




We moved into our dream home at the end of June and had a big BBQ in mid July. We have been unpacking and trying to enjoy our new home. With that said I have seen they new vinyl way of decorating and love it. It's so easy to change your decor and it's fast. Easy and fast. My kid of thing. So instead of purchasing my vinyl from web sites, I went out and bought the machine. Found a great deal on craigslist. Andrew is scared that he'll come home from work one day and our whole house will be vinyl. Oh, how I wish I had the time for that.




Here are a couple of vinyl projects I did complete. The bubble bath quote is over my master bathroom wall where my tub is.




They second quote of Corinthians is between the kitchen and stairs to the basement. I read it often for encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment