Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Tote for Kathy's Niece



Kathy is great.  She thought of everyone and my totes.  Thank you Kathy. 

This tote is for her Niece.  She loves purple and butterflies.  I tried to stay away from nursery fabric.  I love the purple, grey and light green color combination on this tote.  I have had several compliments on this tote. 

I was informed that next week during my training class with some of my girlfriends, I might see a similar fabric choice.  The girls loved this tote!

3 comments:

  1. Purple is my favorite color and Rachel's too so I am sure she will enjoy using this tote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joy! I didn't realize you blogged too :) Loving all your handiwork - beautiful! Wishing I had more time to quilt and create. Meanwhile I'll enjoy looking at your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy, my sister in law was wondering if you could make two with baseball print and I was wondering the cost. She loved mine when I took up over Christmas. You can e-mail me if you want Rozhoyt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete