Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Garlands

My quilt group decided instead of another quilt top, to do something different and fun that we could enjoy all year long.  We came up with garlands.  They are turning out soooo great and we are having a blast.  There are currently 7 of us.  So to save a little $$ on fabric and supplies, we will create 7 of the same pattern and exchange them.

This is the December garland.  We finished and exchanged it in November.  I know, I know, I'm late posting again.  So much to do around the holidays.  I can say that I was complaining with each star I completed because of the detail and time (each star took me about 3-5 hours!)  so multiply that by 7. 

Once I hung it on my dining room wall, it was very worth it.  I love it.



This is all 7 pieced together

Horse and Cat

Camel

Shepherd

Baby Jesus

Joseph and Mary

Shepherd



Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment