Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sammy's Bag

I have now sewn a new bag in a little while.  I tried to take it easy during the holidays.  Yeah right (eye roll)  We decided to do a home made Christmas this year.  It was a great way to spend one on one time with my kids. 

This bag was only 1 of 2 that I made for Christmas this year.  Sammy is Savannah's friend.  She has been spending time hanging out at our house.  She's never asked for one, but has been admiring Savannah's bags that she takes to school and uses daily.  On a whim between sewing projects I asked her if she'd like one.  Her happiness was very contagious.  Her thank yous and hugs were very appreciated.  However, I found out that she is not using it at school because she does not want it ruined.   

The pictures are not in the best of lighting due to the fact that I think I finished this bag at 11o'clock at night.

(notice the fancy initials....hehehe)




No comments:

Post a Comment