Thursday, April 7, 2011

Under the weather

I have not posted in a while.  I am sorry about that. I have been under the weather for about a month now.  I recovered from a foot injury which lasted about a month & then got strep throat.  I do volunteer in my kid's elementary school a lot, and who know who I picked that up from.  I did find out however, that strep throat seems worse as an adult.  At least it did to me. 

I am on the mends with that now.  The kids are glad mom is back.  I think my hubby is excited for me to take back my jobs as well.  Kids have been complaining about different things that dad does not do like mom.  It does make me smile to know 2 things.  One is they do need me more than they'll admit and the second is that they secretly appreciate me.  HA! I Knew it!   hehehe.  Well now that its gardening season, I am trying to divide my time between the two things I enjoy....gardening and quilting.  We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment