Monday, June 11, 2012

It's been too long!

   It's been over a year since I've posted.  I can't believe it.  Time sure flies when you are having fun and have 4 kids.  I have finished one major quilting accomplishment and started several more.

   This year I started with the resolution of finishing old quilts I've started. I have decided to finish an old quilt and reward my self with a new quilt. This has been working out great so far. I have finished 2 old quilts and have completed 2 new quilts. I am currently working on my 3rd of each! I seem to be running low on quilting time as summer is in full swing with kids, friends and fun. 

I helped out in 3 classrooms (had a blast and made some great friends)  I even was asked to help with wedding decorations for a friend.  That was very fun.  We made a little over 100 jars of jam for guests.  Also made wedding ceremony programs, ect.  It was a very beautiful wedding. 

   Uncle Ivan and Aunt Kim came to stay for a very fun couple of days.  Andrew had a blast talking with Uncle Ivan about his Turner T-40  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/T-40/  I spend as much or more time talking with Aunt Kim about quilting.  It was so fun sharing some of the new gadgets I've acquired. 


Many days I have about 5 mins to quilt.  I dash to my machine and get a stitch in or two.  I have decided tht with 4 kids home, 3 will be homeschooled this next school year, I will take what I can get.  No complaining.  I have wonderful kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment