Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mr. Mike's Bag

    Mr. Mike is the bus driver for my kiddos.  They love him.  Well apparently my oldest (Savannah) took a bag order from him 2 years ago & just now started relaying the message.  Can you believe it!?  I finally sent Jeffrey with a note getting his phone number (next logical step I thought).  We talked last Friday April 8th.  He has a daughter in 5th grade who loves Marvel comics.  Any kind he says.



    I went to Jo-Ann fabrics on Sat.  They had Spider man fabric (only a yard & half left).  So that's how the bag began.  Savannah saw the fabric when we got home and decided that she now needs a Spider man bag.  Both of my boys also decided they needed something Spider man.

    I finished the bag Monday (yesterday) during the day & delivered it that same day.  Don't ask about the date on my camera.  It has a mind of it's own sometimes.  Mr Mike liked it a lot.  I apologized for the 2 year turn-a-round time.  He just chuckled.  He said it was no problem & was already trying to think of another bag he could order...Yeah! 

2 comments:

  1. 2 years is a long time to wait... that is just too funny... cool bag though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious, love the bag, love this bag on mommywholesale.com .

    ReplyDelete