Thursday, April 7, 2011

AWANAS TOTES

We have joined the wonderful world of AWANAS.  My youngest three enjoy it a lot.  (My oldest is in a teen group as she is to old for AWANAS).  They are all Gun-ho on everything they are learning which is great.  My doing my best to be organized (harder than it looks I can assure you that) I wanted them to have all the tools they needed for this new adventure.  We bought the books and the Bibles. Then I realized I was having to carry 6 different books to church just for them on Weds.  Not to mention all the other stuff us moms have to carry. 

So what did I do?  I made AWANAS totes for my youngest two.  They love them!  I let them pick out their designs and fabric.  I then measured their Bible and AWANA book and wall-la.  They turned out great.  The other girls love the sparkly pink.





 
 
Do I dare embroider their vests next.  Would it be weird to be able to tell whose is whose with out 30mins or arguing that the closest non-lost vest that week is theirs...hmmm sounds like another posting to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment